Join us Memorial Day Weekend for the Annual Car Show. Call 308-241-0573 for details.
- Individuals: Jackpot Ranch Style Bronc Riding
- Team Events: Team Tieing, Branding & Doctoring, Trailer Loading, and Wild Cow Milking
- Food Vendors
- Beer Garden.
- Music & Dancing.
For more information or to register a team, contact:
Friday, July 3:
5-7 p.m. Cruising Night, Main Street. All street-legal vehicles welcome.
Saturday, July 4:
7 a.m. 5K Friends of the Library
9:15 p.m. Fireworks at Kimball High School
Sunday, July 5:
12 p.m. Picnic at Gotte Park, bring your own food, lawn chair, and drinks
1 p.m. Band Concert at Gotte Park
County Fair & Rodeo is the first full week of August, 4-H exhibits will be on display Friday. And the PRCA Rodeo competition will be held Saturday night.
Friday: Concert at 7:30 PM
Saturday: Rodeo at 8:00 PM
Concert after the rodeo at 9:30 PM
Sunday: Rodeo at 2:00 PM
Share the beauty of the Harvest Moonrise over the historic EJE Ranch.
The night of the September Full Moon is usually a pasture party night. Enjoy campfire hot dogs, s’mores, and hot chocolate. Learn fun, interesting facts about the moon. See the sites of the Apollo moon landings.
Meet at the High Point Welcome Center (I-80, Exit 20) between 5:30 and 6 PM. Caravan to the ranch, departing the Welcome Center at 6 PM. The drive is approximately two miles.
- Tickets: $3 adults, $5 couples, and $1 children ages 5-15.
- Purchase your ticket at the Welcome Center, I-80, Exit 20.
- Only 50 tickets are available!
- Bring lawn chairs and binoculars. A telescope will be available.
- Bring a jacket. The evening will cool off after sunset!
In case of inclement weather, rain date will be the following evening, same place, same time.